1 teaspoon garam masala
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
2 teaspoons salt
1 1/2 teaspoons fresh rosemary finely chopped
1 egg white
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
2 cup peanuts
1 cup almonds raw unsalted
1 cups pecans raw unsalted
1 cup pumpkin seeds
(optional) Snyder's gluten-free pretzels, raisins, semi sweet chocolate chips.
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a small bowl, combine all spices.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together egg white and maple syrup until frothy.
4. Add half of the spices to the large bowl, and mix in your nuts.
5. Mix in the remaining spices to coat the nuts evenly with the seasoning.
6. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, spray with oil.
7. Spread nuts in a thin layer on baking sheet, sprinkle with a bit more salt and bake for 10 minutes.
8. Remove from oven, toss around, and allow to cool.
Combine with pretzels, raisins, chocolate chips if you wish!
Store in an airtight container or mason jars.
*FODMAPer tip- limit to 1 handful- as almonds, walnuts, pecans have a 10 piece limit (that's why the peanuts, pumpkin seeds are a nice addition + GF pretzels!)