banana oat nut muffins
Makes 5 large muffins
I like mini recipes for breakfast for a few days without trying to finish off a dozen, but feel free to double the batch.
2 medium bananas
1/3 cup butter
1 cup gluten free flour
1/3 cup rolled oats
1/3 cup sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup walnuts* optional
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt butter in a large bowl, and then mash in your bananas.
3. Mix in vanilla, beaten egg, and sugar.
4. Add your oats, flour, and baking soda, stirring well to combine.
5. Add nuts, if desired.
6. Pour batter into 4 greased muffin tins, or a mini loaf tin.
7. I topped with some extra walnuts, cinnamon, and a sprinkle of sugar which made the tops extra yummy.
8. Bake 24 minutes or so, until golden.