1 large pizza crust- I used Ugly's gluten free bakery pizza from Market basket- loved it!
2 tablespoons [garlic infused] oil
6 large eggs
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
a bunch of fresh chives, diced
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
salt and pepper, to taste
bacon pieces, optional (Joe insisted on bacon this morning)
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Take pizza dough (make sure defrosted if using Ugly's) and generously brush with oil.
3. I baked the plain pizza dough for 5 minutes before topping it because I like gluten-free dough extra crispy.
4. Remove dough from oven and increase heat to 450F.
5. p crust with 1/2 cup mozzarella and the parmesan.
6. Crack eggs over pizza. Add tomatoes and remaining mozzarella cheese.
7. Top with chives and bacon pieces, if using.
8. Bake in oven for 12 minutes, or until yolks are cooked.
9. Top with red pepper, salt, and pepper.