Makes 6 servings
12 ounces boneless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
¼ cup hot sauce (without garlic, onion such as Texas Petes)
1 cup Green Valley lactose free sour cream
1 cup Green valley lactose free cream cheese
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
¼ chopped cup green onion/scallions (green part only)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine shredded chicken, hot sauce, sour cream, cream cheese,1 1/2 cups of the Cheddar cheese and 2 tablespoons of the green onion.
3. Spread dip into a small casserole dish and top with remaining cheddar cheese.
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until dip is nice and bubbly.
5. Garnish with remaining green onion.
Serve with low FOMDAP veggies and corn tortilla chips :)