buff chic cauliflower pizza
Trader Joe’s Cauliflower pizza crust
~6oz chicken breast
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup Buffalo sauce
1 Tbs olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Boil chicken in water until cooked through, about 10 mins. (I love to boil chicken for recipes like this, because cooking it water helps it to not dry out!); drain and set aside on a cutting board.
3. Cook cauliflower crust according to directions on box (~10-12 mins/side).
4. Shred chicken with a fork and place in a bowl with buffalo sauce, tossing around to coat.
5. Remove Pizza crust from oven, brush with olive oil, and top 1/2 cup cheese.
6. Top with chicken and the remaining cheese.
7. Broil for about 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
8. Remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes before topping with avocado.