Pork fried cauliflower ‘rice’
1, 12 oz bag riced cauliflower
1 lb boneless pork chops
2 large eggs
1 cup frozen mixed pea/carrot combo
3 tablespoons soy sauce, more to taste
1 tablespoons canola oil or a higher cooking oil of choice (I used avocado!)
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1/4 cup diced scallions
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1. Heat canola oil in a large skillet over high heat.
2. Once pan is hot, add pork chops, flipping after a minute to sear on both sides and lock in the juices!
3. Reduce heat to medium and cook pork chops through, about 4 minutes/side. Remove pork from heat.
4. Cook frozen peas/corn according to directions (I microwaved to speed up the process!).
5. Use your skillet again over medium high heat, adding more canola oil + your sesame oil.
6. Saute your garlic, and then add the cauliflower.
7. After a few minutes of tossing around the cauliflower, add in the egg and lightly scramble.
8. Chop up your pork into bite sized pieces, and toss into the cauliflower along with your mixed frozen veggies.
9. Stir in your soy sauce, garnish with scallions and serve!