1 1/2 cup oats
1 cup gluten free flour ( I used Bob’s red mil 1:1 blend)
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter (or coconut oil), melted.
3 Tbsp pure maple syrup.
100g dark chocolate – I used 70%
1/2 cup Tahini
1. Combine oats, gluten free flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt in a mixing bowl.
2. Melt butter/coconut oil and add it to the mixture with 2 Tbsp of maple syrup.
3. press 3/4 mixture to the bottom of a glass baking dish and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
4. Break up chocolate into a microwave safe bowl. Add tahini and 1 Tbs maple syrup, and microwave until chocolate has melted (~2 minutes).
5. pour chocolate tahini over the oat crust, top with the remaining oat mixture, and return to the freezer for 1 hour.
6. cut into squares and enjoy!