12 oz bag fresh cranberries
1 medium jalapeño, seeded
3/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons lime juice
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon salt
2, 8 oz containers cream cheese ( I used Green Valley lactose-free cream cheese*)
1. Chop cranberries and jalapeño finely in a food processor (I make mine pretty chunky but feel free to chop thoroughly)
2. Blend in sugar, lime juice, and cumin. Stir well to combine.
3. Place mixture in a sealed container and refrigerate 3 hours or so (or make it the night before and store overnight!)
4. Spread cream cheese in 1 large dish or 2 smaller ones, and top with cranberry jam.
5. Enjoy with some crackers, like my low FODMAP favorite: Mary's gone crackers