grilled sweet corn
Low FODMAP for 1 serving (1/2 year of corn)
Makes 8 servings
4 ears of corn, peeled.
¾ cup plain greek yogurt (or lactose free if lactose intolerant)
¼ cup mayonnaise
juice of 1 lime
½ teaspoon salt, more to taste
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, more to taste
¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped (I used some parsley too, because I had bunches in my kitchen!)
1. Heat you grill to medium-high heat.
2. Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, cayenne, salt and lime juice in a medium bowl.
3. Grill your corn a few minutes a side, until grill marks appear.
4. Use a basting brush to coat corn with mixture, and return to the grill for a minute or two more.
5. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and fresh cilantro.