Makes ~ 4 servings
1 medium eggplant
1 medium zucchini
1 medium summer squash
1, 15oz can diced tomatoes
1, 7.5oz container farmer's cheese
8 oz part skim mozzarella cheese
2 bunches fresh basil, diced.
4 tablespoons garlic infused oil
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. slice eggplants into thin rounds (like 1/4 inch thick) sprinkle generously with salt, and set aside on a few paper towels for at least 30 minutes (this allows eggplant to sweat so your lasagna isn't too watery).
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. Slice your zucchini and squash into thin rounds as well, brush with garlic infused oil and set aside.
4. Rinse eggplant, pat dry, and brush with garlic infused oil.
5. Grease 9x 12 baking dish with regular olive oil.
6. line the bottom of the dish by alternating eggplant, zucchini, and squash.
8. Cover with 1/2 your tomato sauce, and then add a layer of farmer's cheese.
9. Make another layer with the remaining eggplant and squash before covering with the tomato, and then the farmer's cheese.
10. Slice mozzarella into thin rounds and lay evenly over the top.
11. Add the fresh basil.
12. Bake for 25 minutes, then broil for 5 minutes.
13. Allow to cool a few minutes before eating!