Goat Cheese Avocado Toast
Makes 2 servings
4 slices bread of choice*
1/4 cup goat cheese
4 eggs (I did just the whites for the fluffy white look ;) )
1/2 cup baby spinach
1 medium tomato, halved and sliced thinly.
2 tablespoons olive oil.
1. In a blender, combine avocado, 1 tablespoon oil and goat cheese.
2. Heat another tablespoon or so olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat.
3. Sauté spinach and tomato- set aside in a bowl.
4. Cook up eggs the way you like (scrambled, over easy)
5. Toast bread, spread with avocado mixture, and top with veggies and egg.
* I love hearty whole grain bread for my Saturday mornings, but I try to stick to sprouted grain Ezekiel bread during the week for the better nutrition!
FODMAPers use slow rise sourdough or suitable gluten free option.