Prosciutto Mint & Cantaloupe
Serves as a side for 6
1 medium cantaloupe, halved.
8oz container "cherry-sized" mozzarella balls.
3 oz prosciutto.
1 bunch fresh mint leaves
~1 Tbs rice wine vinegar
2 Tbs olive oil
1. Remove seeds from cantaloupe, and use a melon baller to scoop out the inside of the fruit.
2. Use a knife to shred prosciutto into smaller pieces.
2. Place cantaloupe in a bowl with mozzarella, prosciutto, and mint.
3. In a small glass, whisk together oil and vinegar.
4. Drizzle dressing over salad before serving.