Parmesan roasted Fennel
Serves as a side for 4
2 fennel bulbs.
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup shaved Parmesan
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Remove stalks from fennel bulbs, set the fronds aside and discard the stalks.
3. Slice the bulbs lengthwise into 1/3 inch "circles".
4. Drizzle 1 tablespoon or so of oil on a baking sheet.
5. Add the fennel to the baking sheet and drizzle with another tablespoon of oil and some lemon juice.
6. Season with salt, pepper, and Parmesan.
7. Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until fennel is nice and tender, and starting to brown.
8. Chop up the fennel fronds and sprinkle over the roasted fennel before serving.
*So yummy with some Salmon :)