roasted potato & goat cheese salad
Makes 5 servings (great to make for lunch for the week!)
fresh baby arugula ( a 5oz container or bag is plenty)
1 large white potato
1 sweet potato
5 tablespoons dried cranberries
5oz goat cheese
walnut halves (~10 halves for each salad)
1 pint cherry tomatoes
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Wash and dice up your potatoes, and toss them around in a large bowl with about 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Spread the potatoes onto a baking sheet and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
4. Cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes (28 was my lucky number of doneness), tossing around half way through roasting.
5. If making a family style salad, dress your arugula in some more olive oil, and then add all of your toppings!
To prep 1 portion for lunch-
Take a cup of arugula
+ 1 tablespoon of cranberries
+ 1-2 tablespoons goat cheese
+ 10 walnuts
½ cup-2/3 cup of mixed roasted potatoes
+ a handful cherry tomatoes
+ drizzle on some olive oil.