salmon burgers & avocado yogurt dip
Makes 8 patties
1, 14.75 oz can salmon (fresh works too.. but canned is easier and I always want to have fresh salmon grilled!)
1, 15 oz can garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
3 large eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1/2 cup lactose free plain yogurt
1/2 tablespoon lime juice
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
salt and pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon dried cilantro
1. Add garbanzo beans to a large bowl and mash well (I used a food processer for this).
2. Add eggs, mayo, and salmon. Stir well to combine.
3. Heat large skillet over medium heat. Spray pan, or add a touch of oil, to grease.
4. Use your hands to form patties. Add to skillet for about 4 minutes a side, or until browned.
5. Mix together avocado, yogurt, lime juice, cilantro, and cayenne to form a thick sauce.
6. Serve your salmon patties with the yummy avocado dip.. and perhaps some roasted radishes :)