simple potato salad
1 lb red potatoes, scrubbed
½ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon spicy mustard
½ teaspoon ground pepper
salt, to taste
3 spears celery, diced
4 green onions (green part only), diced
½ teaspoon parsley
1. Dice potatoes into ¾ inch pieces.
2. Place potatoes in large pot with water and a few pinches of salt- bring to a boil.
3. Allow to cook for 12 minutes or so, or until cooked tender.
4. Strain potatoes and place in a large bowl in the refrigerator to cool for 5 minutes or so ( I usually prepare my protein or another side while the potatoes sit)
5. Stir in remaining ingredients, and enjoy!