sweet potato toast
Makes a batch for the week!
1 medium sweet potato, washed
Toppings of choice-
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
few dashes of cinnamon
Some of my other fave toppings-
blueberries, raspberry jam, chia,
avocado, egg, goat cheese.
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Cut the bottom of the potato on its short side- so you can slice on a flat surface!
3. Slice the potato lengthwise into thinly sliced strips
4. Place the potatoes in the oven on a wire rack and cook for 10-15 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven, and when ready to toast for yourself place in the toaster on high (bagel setting ;)
6. top with your goodies, and enjoy!
The rest of the potato slices you can store in a container and refrigerate for a few days.