truffled shrimp & spaghetti squash
Makes about 4 servings
1 lb large raw shrimp, peeled (~35 shrimp)
1 medium spaghetti squash
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
crushed red pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon garlic infused oil** (you can just do regular olive oil with 2 cloves of minced garlic if not avoiding FODMAPs)
2 tablespoons truffle infused oil...I guess this can be omitted because not everyone has truffle infused oil but it was SO GOOOOOOD)
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Cut spaghetti squash in half length wise and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Place squash open-side down on a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
4. Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add minced garlic if not avoiding FODMAPs*
5. Add shrimp to pan and cook 3-4 minutes a side, or until pink and translucent.
6. Once spaghetti squash is done, use a fork to remove the inner contents, or the "spaghetti".
7. Add the spaghetti to the pan with your shrimp.
8. add a few dashes of salt and pepper.
9. Drizzle in the truffle oil. 2 tablespoons is about what I used, but I was tempted to drizzle a bit more because I love the truffle taste.
If not using truffle oil, add a bit more regular oil to moisten the spaghetti squash.
9. Mix in your Parmesan, red pepper, and enjoy!