zoodle chop suey
- 2 medium zucchinis ( I love this easy handheld zoodler) or 1 package premade ‘zoodles’
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 Tbs garlic infused oil, or oil with a few cloves of garlic.
- 2 tsp Basil
-1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Crushed red pepper
- salt/pepper to taste
- Ground Parmesan cheese
1. Heat medium pan over medium heat, and add your olive oil.
2. Once pan is hot, add ground turkey (hot pan will brown the turkey).
3. After a few minutes use a spatula to break up the meat and cook the other side.
4. Add spices, and canned tomatoes, and drizzle a little more olive oil for added taste.
5. Once turkey is cooked through, add the zucchini and stir for ~3 minutes until zucchini is hot and softened.
6. Top with parmesan cheese .